Saturday, May 28, 2005

Forever

Inspiration.

I can’t tell you how much it inspires me
to know someone, a friend like you.
This following was inspired
by my interaction
with a group of writers
who became instantly
my family.

Darlene, angel of mercy,
mommy who through cyber-links
with God brought us together
as a family,
wherever and whenever may God Bless you,
in my mind, heart and soul.
Mike, firm supporter of life,
Uncle Culann of Celtic design,
Marri Anne and Julie,
cyber-twins of fantastic worlds,
Pamelita inspiration
lady and Silver,
run to save souls,
bear,
all of you are laughter,
and amazing findings
of the spirit on Earth.
Inspiration.

Forever

I wish I was like a god.
And be able to be in many places at once.
And make you all feel how loved you are
with the love that you deserve.

I wish I was a healer.
And be able to soothe all your wounds.
And let your mind soar
with the freedom of your God-given wings.

But I’m not a god, and my healing powers are words.
I am a dreamer and in my dreams you live forever.
You are free of blemish uninjured, whole and free.

You love and are loved
with the tender care you deserve.
Your heart beats to the rhythm of the stars.
Forever You will live.

© Roberto Isaza
January 24, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home