Thursday, June 23, 2005


Welcome all who browse through my files.
This is the nth time I pile thoughts
in a place
that at any moment will disappear.

It can stay in your minds
if any of these thoughts
struck you as coherent,
making sense,
give you a laugh,
a rush, arousal,
hunger ...
Or whatever.

I tend to go on
different paths
so my blogs
are varied in theme.

Anyway, you know,
I do this for me
as much as for you.
Have fun, come often,
drop a line
right there below
yup, a little to the right
aha, click on that wordie
that says comments
and comment.
Be well, rob
(c) Roberto Isaza

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Preston said...

Your wish is my command! You made it so easy for me too.

Nice jab at the Blogger Monster there. Are the photos yours?

I like the domestically challenged man in the park; the contrast between the red of his cart and the green all around... magnifico! It would make a great Festivus card as well.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Glad you could find it and add to the mix ... me jab a the blogger thingie under the bed? Never! Ok, jussalittle? Yup, the pic is in Battery park, fresh off the ferry and snappin' from the hip. Festivus, such a blast, just think of the ways festivals developed. All pics here are mine ... don't know what to do with the other 5000. lol

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Thanx Brink, this has become such an incredible trip seeing all that bloggers have to express, maybe we can become a new conciousness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home